Willy and the Wobbly House
Willy and the Wobbly House : A Story for Children Who are Anxious or Obsessional
- Format: Paperback | 28 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 297 x 7.62mm | 295g
- Publication date: 17 Jan 2001
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Imprint: Speechmark Publishing Ltd
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: New edition
- Edition Statement: Revised ed.
- Illustrations note: col. Illustrations
- ISBN10: 0863884989
- ISBN13: 9780863884986
- Bestsellers rank: 83,785
This is a story for children who are anxious or obsessional. Willy is an anxious boy who experiences the world as a very unsafe, wobbly place where anything awful might happen at any time. Joe, the boy next door, is too ordered and tidy to be able to ever really enjoy life. Follow their adventures with the Puddle People who help them break out of their fixed patterns and find far richer ways of living in the world.