The Sourcebook for Teaching Science, Grades 6-12
The Sourcebook for Teaching Science, Grades 6-12 : Strategies, Activities, and Instructional Resources
- Format: Paperback | 608 pages
- Dimensions: 220 x 276 x 33mm | 1,514g
- Publication date: 22 Aug 2008
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Imprint: Jossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 0787972983
- ISBN13: 9780787972981
- Bestsellers rank: 222,175
The Sourcebook for Teaching Science is a unique, comprehensive resource designed to give middle and high school science teachers a wealth of information that will enhance any science curriculum. Filled with innovative tools, dynamic activities, and practical lesson plans that are grounded in theory, research, and national standards, the book offers both new and experienced science teachers powerful strategies and original ideas that will enhance the teaching of physics, chemistry, biology, and the earth and space sciences.