Reflection in Learning and Professional Development
Reflection in Learning and Professional Development : Theory and Practice
- Format: Paperback | 240 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 234 x 12.95mm | 386g
- Publication date: 01 Jan 2001
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- Publication City/Country: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Teacher ed.
- Illustrations note: references, index
- ISBN10: 074943452X
- ISBN13: 9780749434526
- Bestsellers rank: 283,048
Reflection is a technique for aiding and reinforcing learning, used in education and professional development. This volume offers practitioners and students guidance that cuts across theoretical approaches, enabling them to understand and use reflection to enhance learning in practice.