Princeton Review AP Chemistry Premium Prep, 2022
Princeton Review AP Chemistry Premium Prep, 2022 : 7 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
- Format: Paperback | 544 pages
- Dimensions: 213 x 276 x 33.02mm | 857.29g
- Publication date: 03 Aug 2021
- Publisher: Random House USA Inc
- Imprint: Princeton Review Publishing Corporation
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 0525570578
- ISBN13: 9780525570578
- Bestsellers rank: 76,160
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5, WITH THE BEST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET! Equip yourself to ace the AP Chemistry Exam with this comprehensive study guide--including 7 full-length practice tests (the MOST full-length tests on the market!), thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP Chemistry
- Comprehensive content review for all test topics
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to study plans, a handy list of key equations, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools account
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
- 7 full-length practice tests (5 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Review of important laboratory procedures and equipment