Girls Get Curves
Girls Get Curves : Geometry Takes Shape
- For ages: 12-17
- Format: Paperback | 432 pages
- Dimensions: 152 x 229 x 23mm | 471g
- Publication date: 02 Jul 2013
- Publisher: Penguin Putnam Inc
- Imprint: PLUME
- Publication City/Country: New York, India
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 0452298741
- ISBN13: 9780452298743
- Bestsellers rank: 370,494
New York Times bestselling author Danica McKellar makes it a breeze to excel in high school geometry!
Hollywood actress and math whiz Danica McKellar has completely shattered the "math nerd" stereotype. For years, she's been showing girls how to feel confident and ace their math classes--with style! With Girls Get Curves, she applies her winning techniques to high school geometry, giving readers the tools they need to feel great and totally "get" everything from congruent triangles to theorems, and more. Inside you'll find:
- Time-saving tips and tricks for homework and tests
- Illuminating practice problems (and proofs!) with detailed solutions
- Totally relateable real-world examples
- True stories from Danica's own life as an actress and math student
- A Troubleshooting Guide, for getting unstuck during even the trickiest proofs!
With Danica as a coach, girls everywhere can stop hiding from their homework and watch their scores rise!