A Handbook of Reflective and Experiential Learning
A Handbook of Reflective and Experiential Learning : Theory and Practice
- Format: Paperback | 264 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 234 x 15.49mm | 408g
- Publication date: 01 Jun 2004
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Imprint: Routledge
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 3 Line drawings, black and white; 8 Tables, black and white
- ISBN10: 0415335167
- ISBN13: 9780415335164
- Bestsellers rank: 153,436
This handbook acts as an essential guide to understanding and using reflective and experiential learning - whether it be for personal or professional development, or as a tool for learning.
It takes a fresh look at experiential and reflective learning, locating them within an overall theoretical framework for learning and exploring the relationships between different approaches.
As well as the theory, the book provides practical ideas for applying the models of learning, with tools, activities and photocopiable resources which can be incorporated directly into classroom practice.
This book is essential reading to guide any teacher, lecturer or trainer wanting to improve teaching and learning.