- Format: Paperback | 208 pages
- Dimensions: 152 x 226 x 10mm | 245g
- Publication date: 16 Jan 2006
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Imprint: McGraw-Hill Professional
- Publication City/Country: New York, NY, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- ISBN10: 0071466711
- ISBN13: 9780071466714
- Bestsellers rank: 261,606
Let a franchising guru show you how it's done.
A multimillionaire who built Action International up from ahome-based operation to the 16th fastest growing franchise in theworld in just twelve years, with nearly 1,000 franchises worldwide,Brad Sugars is one of the most successful franchising expertsin the world. With the help of real-life examples, including KFC,Subway, and Howard Johnson's, Sugars arms you with powerfulinformation you can put into action-immediately. You'll discover:
Everything you need to know about buying a franchiseHow to franchise your own businessThe pros and cons of franchising versus licensingInsider tips for selling a franchise
Get real results right now when you discover all that Instant Success has to offer!
Instant Advertising * Instant Cashflow * Instant Leads * Instant Profit * Instant Promotions *Instant Referrals * Instant Repeat Business * Instant Sales * Instant Team Building *The Business Coach * The Real Estate Coach * Successful Franchising * Billionaire in Training