How the Birds Got Their Colours: Tales from the Australian Dreamtime
How the Birds Got Their Colours: Tales from the Australian Dreamtime : Band 13/Topaz
- For ages: 8+
- Format: Paperback | 32 pages
- Dimensions: 148 x 210 x 2mm | 90g
- Publication date: 01 Apr 2017
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Imprint: COLLINS
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: edition
- ISBN10: 0008179344
- ISBN13: 9780008179342
- Bestsellers rank: 107,821
Build your child's reading confidence at home with books at the right level
A wonderful collection of creation stories from Australia, telling how the koala lost his tail, the kangaroo got her pouch, as well as how the birds got their colours.
Topaz/Band 13 books offer longer and more demanding reads for children to investigate and evaluate.
Text type: Traditional tales from another culture
Curriculum links: English: fairy stories, myths and legends; books from other cultures and traditions
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.