Landmarks of the World
Landmarks of the World : Band 07/Turquoise
- For ages: 6-8
- Format: Paperback | 24 pages
- Dimensions: 170 x 210 x 2mm | 80g
- Publication date: 01 Apr 2015
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Imprint: Collins
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: illustrations
- ISBN10: 0007591128
- ISBN13: 9780007591121
- Bestsellers rank: 362,752
From the pyramids in Egypt to the Sydney Opera House, landmarks have been built all over the world. Find out what makes them so special.
Turquoise/ Band 7 books offer literary language and extended descriptions, with longer sentences and a wide range of unfamiliar terms.
Text type - An information book.
A map of the world on pages 22 and 23 shows the location of all the landmarks.
Curriculum links - Geography: 'the location and characteristics of a range of the world's most significant human and physical features'.