- For ages: 9-12
- Format: Paperback | 64 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 280 x 4mm | 220g
- Publication date: 11 Jun 2012
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Imprint: Collins Educational
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: None
- ISBN10: 0007463995
- ISBN13: 9780007463992
- Bestsellers rank: 88,810
Primary History: Aztecs encourages the study of archaeological evidence, artefacts, written sources and maps to understand how the Aztecs have influenced today's society. Stimulating activities cover everyday life, architecture and buildings, communication, religion, and the Spanish conquerors.
Choose from a range of activities to suit your class.
Differentiate using a variety of writing-based tasks.
Explore history topics through creative role-plays and art and design work.
Ideal as accessible research resources for topic work.