Business Listening : B1-C2
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 189 x 246 x 10mm | 400g
- Publication date: 06 Sep 2011
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Imprint: Collins
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: None ed.
- Illustrations note: 1 map
- ISBN10: 0007423217
- ISBN13: 9780007423217
- Bestsellers rank: 251,527
Understand what they're saying - however they say it
This completely innovative self-study book and audio CD set is the perfect way for busy executives to improve their English listening skills. It features real people talking about their work and their lives in a variety of native and non-native accents alongside exercises and learning material.
Collins English for Business is a new series of self-study skills books which focus on the language you really need to do business in English - wherever you are in the world. Each title includes tips on how to communicate effectively and how to communicate inter-culturally. Other titles in the series: Speaking and Writing.
Powered by COBUILD - using the real language of business English
Twenty 4-page units cover the key areas, such as Small Talk, Working in English Globally, Telephoning and Teleconferencing.
Each unit contains:
- Exercises based on authentic audio recording
- Grammar tips
- Key phrases
Audio CD containing 78 minutes of authentic recordings