Worm Looks for Lunch
Worm Looks for Lunch : Band 05/Green
- For ages: 6-8
- Format: Paperback | 24 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 2mm | 80g
- Publication date: 05 Jan 2005
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Imprint: Collins
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: colour illustrations
- ISBN10: 0007185928
- ISBN13: 9780007185924
- Bestsellers rank: 257,676
Worm is fed up with earth for lunch and wants something more exciting. He tries eating grass, bark and even a leaf on the advice of various animal friends - and almost becomes lunch himself when a hungry bird appears!
Green/ Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters.
Text type - Playscript.
Instructions for putting on the play are on pages 22 and 23 to encourage children to discuss the script.
Curriculum links - Science: Plants and animals in the local environment.
This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.